CALOMAT 62 is a thermal conductivity analyzer especially designed for applications in corrosive gases.
This allows the concentration of gas components such as Cl2, HCl and NH3 to be measured directly as well as, for example, H2 and N2 in aggressive atmospheres.
By this way it arises a set of application possibilities, e.g., with the chlorine-alkali-electrolysis, in the steel production and steel treatment, in LNG arrangements, ammoniated synthesis, artificial fertilizer production and in petrochemicals.
The measuring principle of CALOMAT 62 is based on the measurement of the thermal conductivity, a physical characteristic which is differed from each gas. The signal is determined by a measuring bridge which exists of two electric resistances in the measuring gas channel and two resistances in the reference cell. According to applications an isolated gas cell or a flowed reference one could be chosen.
CALOMAT 62, as belongs to CALOMAT 6, also allows the internal and external correction of influence by across gases.
CALOMAT 62 is available in the compact 19 ” hausing as well as in the rinse-able IP65 field case with gas-proof separation of the electronics and the Analyzer parts.
|Max. number of components||1|
|Components||e.g. H2, Cl2, HCl|
|Smallest measuring range||e.g. H2, Cl2, HCl|
|Housing||19″ rack unit / Field housing|
- Universally applicable hardware basis
- Integrated correction of cross-interference, no external calculation required
- Open interface architecture (RS 485, RS 232, PROFIBUS)
- SIPROM GA network for maintenance and service information (optional)
- Electronics and analyzer unit: gas-tight separation, purgeable, IP65, long service life even in harsh environments (field device)