Most frequently used for demanding applications, the OXYMAT 6 must meet high standards with regard to reliability and measuring quality. This is guaranteed by modern electronics, ease of operation and a measuring bench that is adapted to the measuring task. The SIL 2 classification obtained by OXYMAT 6 makes it easier for plant operators to comply with the statutory requirements regarding verification of risk reduction.
The OXYMAT 6 measures oxygen using the paramagnetic alternating pressure method. This guarantees perfect linearity and allows parameterization of minimal measuring ranges of 0 to 0.5 % (detection limit 50 ppm) up to 0 to 100% in a single device, and even 99,5 to 100%.
The sensor in the detector does not come into contact with the sample gas thus allowing the measurement of corrosive gases. Corrosive resistant materials are used in the gas path.
The gas proof separation of the electronic and physical section when using the field analyzer design with type IP65 protection and purging gas connection guarantees a long service life even under demanding ambient conditions. The field unit is also the basic variant for the possible optional heating of the analysis unit for the measurement of low-boiling constituents and for use in hazardous areas.
|Max. number of components||1|
|Smallest measuring range||0-0,5 %|
|Housing||19″ rack unit / Field housing|
- Paramagnetic alternating pressure principle: Small measuring ranges (0 to 0.5 % or 99.5 to 100 % O2), absolute linearity
- Detector element has no contact with the sample gas: Can be used under harsh conditions, long service life
- Physically suppressed zero through suitable selection of reference gas (air or O2) e.g. 98 to 100 % O2 for purity monitoring / air separation
- Open interface architecture (RS 485, RS 232, PROFIBUS)
- SIPROM GA network for maintenance and service information (option)