Teledyne Monitor Labs T100 for SO2
The Model T100 uses the proven UV fluorescence principle, coupled with a state-of-the-art user interface, to provide easy, accurate, and dependable measurements of low-level SO2.
Exceptional stability is achieved with the use of an optical shutter to compensate for PMT drift, and a reference detector to correct for changes in UV lamp intensity. A hydrocarbon “kicker” and advanced optical design combine to prevent inaccuracies due to interferents.
All T Series instruments offer an advanced color display, capacitive touch screen, intuitive user interface, flexible I/O, and built-in data acquisition capability. All instrument set up, control and access to stored data and diagnostic information is available through the front panel, or via RS232, Ethernet, or USB com ports either locally or by remote connection using the included APIcom™ software.
Max. number of components: 1
Smallest measuring range: 0-50 ppb
Housing: 19“ rack unit
- Ranges: 0-50 ppb to 0-20 ppm, user selectable
- Dual ranges and auto ranging
- Large, vivid, and durable color graphics display with touch screen interface
- Ethernet, RS-232, and (optional) USB com ports
- Front panel USB connections for peripheral devices and firmware upgrades
- 8 analog inputs (optional)
- Adaptive signal filtering optimizes response time
- Temperature & pressure compensation
- Internal zero & span check (optional)
- Comprehensive internal data logging with programmable averaging periods
- Ability to log virtually any operating parameter
- Two-year warranty
- Possibility to measure TRS with additional TRS- converter